Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Uuuuuuuuuuggggggggggggghhhhhhhh





I'm sick. Last night a friend of mine, Karic Shadowglade and I went Questing, and I got this really funny pic:
Oooor it can be a the top. Here are some more pics from when I sneaked onto my sister's Grand, and Karic show me his garden: Yay it's at the top to! (I love sarcasm) Yeah, here are more pics:
Ah well, they're at the top to. See that pixie though? weird huh? All I did was put a revive spells on it, now there's a fair fluttering around(I do my sisters gardening, so she can show off her awesome garden that I made). Right now my mom is telling me not to make blue eggs, because she can't tell when they're done. Or, actually, don't add blue foodcoloring to eggs, it comes out green. So, I guess instead of having green eggs and ham I'm having green eggs and cheese. Hehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment